Are you getting inundated with friends who smoke-more than just cigarettes, drink and huff? Don’t suffer in silence, here some things you should know before you take a dip into the psychoactive pool.
- Not everybody is doing drugs. It’s still cool to be yourself, if you don’t feel like taking anything don’t get pressured into doing it.
- Start slow. If you do decide that you want to try something, keep it legal and don’t binge on your first time picking your poison.
- Drugs don’t mix. Whatever it may be, mixing drugs will put you in the ER. Stick to one thing on a night out.
- You will forget things. It might be short term or long term but drugs tend to wipe away swaths of time.
- Some of the effects of drug use on a fetus include deformed limbs, brain damage, growth problems, heart problems and intellectual disability.
- Marijuana can affect an unborn baby despite its benign reputation. Low birth weight and lower IQ are just some of the things you hve to watch out for.
READ ALSO: 8-4-4 might just be a thing of the past
You might also like
Dear Dr X, I recently started dating a wonderful girl. I enjoy spending time with her and really like her personality. Since we met through a mutual friend I assumed
The kitchen is like the heart of the house and where all the action, food wise takes place. It is important to make sure it is as clean as [possible