Are you getting inundated with friends who smoke-more than just cigarettes, drink and huff? Don’t suffer in silence, here some things you should know before you take a dip into the psychoactive pool.
- Not everybody is doing drugs. It’s still cool to be yourself, if you don’t feel like taking anything don’t get pressured into doing it.
- Start slow. If you do decide that you want to try something, keep it legal and don’t binge on your first time picking your poison.
- Drugs don’t mix. Whatever it may be, mixing drugs will put you in the ER. Stick to one thing on a night out.
- You will forget things. It might be short term or long term but drugs tend to wipe away swaths of time.
- Some of the effects of drug use on a fetus include deformed limbs, brain damage, growth problems, heart problems and intellectual disability.
- Marijuana can affect an unborn baby despite its benign reputation. Low birth weight and lower IQ are just some of the things you hve to watch out for.
READ ALSO: 8-4-4 might just be a thing of the past
You might also like
Bobby Brown Says Whitney Houston Was Bisexual An emotional Bobby Brown has confessed that Whitney Houston was bisexual and had a relationship with her best friend Robyn Crawford. “We were
Friday 10th March, 2017 WHAT: Oscillate V Tree House Nairobi presents a night of curated electronic music. Welcome to a progressive and forward thinking underground electronic installation series. On the
Winners of the The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year have been announced. With the grand prize being a 10-day trip for two to the Galápagos with National